Friday, April 10, 2009

a long silent week


This weekend is a long weekend because of Good Friday, which is a public holiday here. It's great because there is no work.

But my sister and her boyfriend are on a vacation this long weekend, so she has left her sweet little spoilt insecure dog with me, and so I have to stay home this weekend with my love dog, to accompany her. My cute little sweet dog refuses to be left at home alone, she gets lonely and sad and starts throwing tantrums and all. So this long weekend, I decided to stay home and accompany her.

With this are good and bad sides. Of course, I get to rest. But sleeping with my love dog is not an easy thing. She tends to bite my toes if I accidentally kick her (she shares the same bed as me). And the thing about her is, she is so spoilt that she takes up the whole bed. She is like the queen of the bed and I am relegated to one small tiny corner of the bed, with no space to rest my arms except on her (and she might bite if I do that). I can't move her because if she is already on the bed and I move her, she is gonna attack me. So my sleep last night averaged what, 3 hours? But it's all for her and I do not mind.

On the other side, I have time to think.

Now, this whole week, my woman has been doing this ignoring thing fairly well. She texts when she feels like it, she doesn't think that I will get worried. But I worry for her, and because I care for her, so it annoys me. And she keeps doing this not bothering to contact me thing. We haven't talked in a week and I feel crappy and annoyed.

It is like once she is out having her fun, she forgets that I exist. I want to give her own space, as she has said, so I try not to text her too much. But it starts getting annoying when she does not even reply at all, and she does not bother picking up my calls or even replying when I worry.

To me, this bothers on the side of "too much". She is taking advantage, I feel, and I do not like it. Having fun is one thing. Forgetting that I exist and not even bothering to contact me or treat me like her woman is another different thing all together.

She says she loves me. Her actions say a different thing. Her actions give me the impression of her not bothering at all. Not bothering to do or say the slightest things because she just wants to have fun, to be included in everything. And I do not mind her having fun. But the way she is treating me now, oh boy, no way.

It has been a silent week. I have not talked to her in a week. It is getting annoying.

I am her woman, as she is mine.

But it seems like only I am really treating her the way she means to me -- as my woman. And the woman that I love so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home