Thursday, July 30, 2009

thought on thoughts

For some reason, I cannot post pictures on my blog, nor can I change the colour or font of my text. All the text formatting buttons have disappeared and try as I might to delete the cookies and cache, it does not work. But oh well, the desire to write overtakes me. So let's overlook these minor details and go to those thoughts on my thoughts.

I read a book recently that made me think quite a bit.

I have tried in many ways to write about how I feel towards this certain someone in my life. At times, the words flow like water into the stream. At times, the words get stuck like a piece of cake stuck in your throat. It is difficult, trying to put into words how you feel about the one you love, because try as you might, the cliche still stands -- no words are powerful enough to describe how you feel.

Well, today, the thought on my mind was that I love, and I love deeply, strongly, unconditionally. Love makes me feel strong. Love makes me powerful. It is like some kind of steroid that, upon consumption, makes one as poewrful as... let's just say... Wonder Woman (she with the big boobs and that curvy figure).

It is like how certain kinds of songs make you want to sing them out loud. Not singing them is like not doing justice to those songs. It is like looking at that bubble wrap thing and wanting to pop all the bubbles on the wrap. It is like having a super long fingernail and wanting to scratch someone or something or chew off that nail. It is like how the rain starts to pour and you suddenly wanna cuddle in bed with the one you love -- and then five minutes later, you wanna run out into the rain and experience that feeling of the rain drenching you whole -- that free spirited feeling.

It is like looking at your dog and wanting to hug your dog so tightly and never let go. It is like looking at a newborn and wanting to kiss and tickle those tiny toes and fingers of a newborn.

It is the feeling of being lesbian and single, and looking at the smooth curve of a girl's neck and wanting to irrationally, absurdly, stroke the nape of her neck or plant soft, feathery kisses on her neck.

This is how I feel towards my woman.

When I look at her, this feeling overwhelms me.

This feeling of looking at her cheeks and wanting to kiss them. This feeling of looking at the smooth curve of her neck and wanting to stroke it gently and plant soft feathery kisses on her neck. This feeling of looking at her shiny sparkling eyes and those long eyelashes and wanting to kiss her eyes. This feeling of looking at her lips and feeling that sudden, insane feeling of wanting to grab her to me and kiss her on those lips forever. This feeling of looking at her and wanting to hold her so tight, pour out all the love in you, and give it to her so she will never be lonely or insecure or sad anymore, in any day.

How can you look at the love of your life and not want to do all of those? It seems like a crime to have the love of your life with you and not want to do any of those.

That is the kind of love I have for her.

And this is the type of thought that I am thinking today.

How should I describe how I feel towards her? I think this describes it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home