Monday, October 05, 2009

ready or not, here it goes


I guess because I think you've forgotten about this, it makes it easier for me to pen down my thoughts here. Which, in a way, is good, because then I allow myself to be honest to myself.

I'm scared. I'm scared and I'm afraid, and you, as my girlfriend, you don't have a clue about what is going on in that mind of mine. And I don't blame you, because it's not like i tell you what's on my mind either.

I thought about a number of things last night and this morning, and I got frightened. Simply put, you are never one to express your love, to show me how you feel about me. And it's getting to the point where I don't know if I should feel insecure, or I should just pretend these feelings don't exist and lock them somewhere in the back of my mind and throw away the key -- until it reappears again, in a worse form.

You expect a great deal from me, but I am not allowed to expect anything from you. Expectations become the start to a quarrel if I should expect anything. One night you told me how you aren't allowed to think for yourself or make your decisions, because I make them all for you.

If only you knew. You end up making all those decisions, baby, and I end up doing them all for you. That is the difference. That is what I thought about the moment you said it, and what I kept thinking about. You think you don't make the decisions. But baby, just look at how many times you make the decision, and how many times, all I do is just carry out whatever you decide.

I want to talk to you about so many things so bad, but you just refuse to listen to me. You give me a million reasons why we shouldn't talk about it, and because I don't want to ruin your mood, I let it go.

Don't you know that when words remain unspoken, sometimes it doesn't go away? Instead it stays and accumulates until it clogs up your throat and you just want to spit it out so you can breathe again?

I have so many things that I wanna say to you. I am afraid of so many things, but you refuse to listen to me.

There have been times when I have needed you recently, but you just seemed so far away. It is like you were lost in your own world, and everything surrounding you was just you and you. I got lost somewhere in the world outside of yours, and I can't get in because you can't see me. You tell me about your work, about everything, but don't you realise that I haven't told you many things about myself or my work in a long time. It is like you are in a world where there is only you and the things that you love, and I am not one of them. I am what surrounds the things you love - I am standing just outside, so that if you should need me, you just need to reach out a hand and grab me and I am easily within your reach. That kinda external world.

I wanted to see you today, but I needed some time to think. It's a first for me to do this, and I don't know what it signifies.

I don't know if you are commitment-phobic. I understand your fears, but I also know that your fears are overrated. You refuse to think of possibilities and solutions to your fears and problems - instead you let it stay, and when the time comes that I ask you about it, you just tell me straight out what your fears are, without even thinking of a solution or a way out of it.

If it was something huge, I would understand. But these are just small fears and small problems in the way, and you can't even think of a solution that I could think of in 5 seconds.

It is almost as if you are letting your fears stay there so that you can keep me out of your life and ensure that I stay out. It is to the point where I think that you don't want it; all you want is just someone to spoil and pamper you and do whatever you say. Your fears and your lack of solutions and ways out just make me feel that I am not that important after all - that what you want is to do what you want and chase what you want on your own, with only yourself for consideration and not someone you claim to love.

This is the time where I keep asking myself why I let you do whatever you want, even if it makes me unhappy. You asked for time regarding moving out, I gave you that time. For 2 and a half years, I gave you time. Even though it makes me so unhappy and intolerable it makes me nearly impossible to breathe when I'm in the house. I gave that up, for you and for what you wanted, because I love you and I understand your fears.

But now, now that the time is drawing near, I just see how you keep lagging behind and procrastinating. It is almost akin to a small kid dragging her heels because she doesn't wanna go to phonics classes or something.

You say you are afraid, but I think you are just scared that I will leave you once we move in together. I think you are afraid because once I start leaving with you and see how your habits are like, I will leave you. because you think everyone leaves you eventually.

But I have not, have I? Doesn't that prove something? Don't all the things i do for you, all the things and emotions that i give up for you prove something?

There are only two things you get out of living together and moving in. It either breaks down and falls apart, or it means a together forever for us both.

And you're just afraid to see how it goes. I think I have that much more faith in us than you.

Because despite your idiosyncrasies and little annoying habits, your lack of responsibility and consideration, I already know that it can only be a together forever for us both. With lots of savings and fun. Because we already know how we are like together.

We do the silliest things together. We can even do nothing and be happy that we are doing nothing together. We get to save, we get to go home to each other every night. We get to come home to each other. We get to go home together, go out together, leave you breakfast and butterfly kisses in the morning before leaving for work. We can cuddle and snuggle and sleep together. You can put your arms around me and smell me to sleep. I can put my arms around you and soothe and comfort you when you wake up in the middle of the night. I can cook for you and take care of you.

And you can love me, privately, every single day, with kisses and hugs and hand-holdings and snuggling together to watch movies without telling me that you can only show me how much you love me in private.

All these is what we are missing out on. And when I see how you try to procrastinate and lag behind, it just breaks my heart and saddens me. Because you don't want it as much as I do.

I am afraid of so many things, and my heart just keeps aching when I see how you don't want this for us or you don't do that for us.

It makes me sad, and I don't want to be sad with you.

We are a together forever, and I don't know how you could have forgotten that.

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ywohakur.digitalzones.com/hazysy.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I over nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]r4i dsi[/url] DS SysBro)

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just made even more fresh emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found this website just now via a search engine.

Anyways, I was curious if you would be interested in a 3 way link exchange. The result of this
exchange would be more people visiting your blog .

All you need to do is link back to my website http://new-hiphop-songs.com with the anchor text "New Hip Hop Songs"
and send me a email at brandonschlichter@gmail.com with confirmation.

Once I get this, I'll link to your blog from another one of my websites. This will benefit both our websites,
and avoid any penalties from a link exchange. I don't mean to spam you or anything, however I was unable to find the webmaster
or admin email address.

By the way, I love your blog!

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

curvywurvy.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi friends
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. Thank you for information. we guarantee all customers and users total satisfaction or your money back vigrx plus - http://www.male-sexual-styles.com/vigrx_plus.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobXsnw7CWs

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that exact model. The prices for the boots are around 220 pounds on every site. But completely I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.
http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobXsnw7CWs

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices seeking the boots were all over 240 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 170 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/fettabsaugung/index.html]fettabsaugung[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat script[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi thеre to everу bodу, it's my first pay a visit of this webpage; this weblog consists of remarkable and really good material for visitors.

Here is my blog; reputation management

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & aid diffeгent users lіke its aided me.

Good job.

Stop by my webρage :: Lloyd Irvin

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home